- Define actions, configure properties and create alerts to be sent at different stages of the offboarding process.
- Authorised admin users are able to define and configure the initial stages of the offboarding process.
- Define exit types and question groups relevant to various scenarios.
- Off boarding actions can be managed through a configurator checklist.
- Reallocate and retrieve tasks and properties granted to the employee involved (allocated company resources and official documentation).
- Analytics on employee’s exits for varying reasons.
- Automatically trigger notifications to key personnel when an employee submits his/her resignation online.
- Ensures that the inactive employee no longer has access to the organisation’s sensitive information and blocks access to confidential documentation.
- Identify and evaluate the reason for the employee’s departure to reduce the risk of potential lawsuits by ensuring that the complaint procedures are followed across all locations.
- Customise exit questionnaire to be sent to different employees focused on their area of expertise.
- Initialise exit notices through a predefined cycle of approval level.
- Exit finalisation with payroll, rehire recommendations for all offboarding employees.
- Exist clearance process of all recoverable assets with pre – configured clearance procedures.
Tech-savvy HR and People teams are not just those who can use the tools they are given, but who can develop their skills with them, achieving greater results while remaining flexible to the type of HR technology they use.
Assistant Manager - Marketing